Post by Reverend Vortigern on Apr 29, 2010 22:45:35 GMT -7
Adjacent to the door of Reverend Vortigern's office hangs the list seen so many times before...the admissions to the NeXuS Deathmatch. Three-tiers of steel cage, unbearable pain, and full-blown rage...a match that in one night has turned a faceless man into a legend, or cemented a legacy for years to come...
-GHW NEXUS DEATHMATCH 2010-
"For those who wish to participate in this year's contest, feel free to sign your name below. BEFORE YOU DO, be sure to comply to the below rules and guidelines to avoid any last-minute surprises for your own good:
1) You MUST have a valid GHW Contract signed by May 9th, 2010 -the date of NeXuS, AND have your name in the list following. Failure to have both pieces of identification will result in missing the match.
2) All current champions: keep in mind you may be called on to defend your titles previous in the show. However, your participation in this match is welcome.
3) Stage 1 cages will be chosen at random, there is no limit to the total number of competitors for this.
4) Stage 2 will consist of EIGHT participants.
5) Stage 3, the final stage, will consist of the first FOUR participants to enter the ring. It will then be single-eliminations by submission only.
6) The WINNER of this match will become both GHW 2010 NeXuS Deathmatch Champion, as well as the GHW New Age Titleholder
(Although I ain't too sure how much I'll be able to participate. My exams start on the 10th and finish on the 19th... Its just my bad luck Nexus is right in the middle of them... If only it could have started on the 16th...)